I have no idea if I'll actually be able to keep up with these (I'm almost certain I won't be able to at the end of February/early March), but I'll try!
Here's where I am so far:
* Did Dry January! (like I mentioned before, not really that hard for me these days...)
* Down a few pounds - always hard for me to tell a few pounds difference thanks to my water weigh fluctuations due to a medication
* Measured my blood pressure four times this month, which was almost once a week
* I kept forgetting to do my arm exercises, so I only did a few. Still need to figure out a good time to work those into my schedule
* About half way through my "Cognitive Behavioral Therapy" course (which has been really interesting)
* Finished the first section of the Wonders of Space stitchalong and another small project
* On track for the Shakespeare 2020 Project
All-in-all, so far so good!